Sunday 16 September 2007

Euro Convention 2007 Experience

It was my first time in Prague and there were many people there to meet and get to know. This camp has allowed me to spend time with God and with others. God has given me encouragement in many areas of my life, he has allowed me to develop and given me the opportunity to be open and do what I think is best.

God has also put me through some tough tests but has insisted that I am more than capable of overcoming them. He knows the kind of difficulties that I am facing but telling me to have more faith within myself but also within other people around me. I find that I am becoming more understanding, more patient and becoming more respectful. God has also told me not to worry about believing that I am an amateur at Church as I have lots to learn. He has also insisted that making mistakes and being corrected by different people is all part of a learning process and should feel no shame about it provided that I learn from it.

God has praised me for my efforts in trying very hard to spend time with him but also for not giving up on many things. Even when things haven't been going well I am still made every effort to spend time with god and not a feeling of hopelessness. I know myself all this is good as I still want to develop myself further and know I have a lot of things to work on.
God Bless for a wonderful Camp

No comments: