Sunday 16 September 2007

My new life as a Christian

Life is full of challenges. In my life, I have found that I have had many difficulties, problems, and setbacks. Yet, I also have achievements which I am happy to look back on.

I would describe my life as fairly dramatic. At times, there has been plenty of difficulties when I want to achieve something. I find that there are challenges coming my way but in recent times I have learnt to fight and work for my dreams.

After a long absence from Christ, I have started a new relationship with Jesus and He has begun to accept me. The relationship has been progressing smoothly, although there has been more
setbacks and difficult situations for me to deal with.

I am grateful for Jesus, not only for accepting me, but also forgiving me. I am a human who makes mistakes, bad decisions, an behave in a way that can hurt or offend others. I realised that we cannot be liked by everyone no matter how good we are. This is something we have to accept. Nevertheless, I believe that I have more friends now.

I came back as a Christian so I could have a good relationship with God; gaining in faith, improving and developing my life further.

No comments: